The Hunger Relief Federation of Wisconsin connects food banking partners throughout the state to engage and expand the FREE | LOCAL | INDEPENDENT model.
Members of the federation work together to collaborate on ideas and resources through meetings, trainings and engaging sessions using the following tools:
- Updates on important and urgent issues for hunger fighters
- Links to hunger-related news articles, blogs and updates
- Features highlighting a different partner in the federation each month
- A link to the most recent Hunger Relief Federation training webinar so you have the information right at your fingertips
- A calendar of upcoming Hunger Relief Federation activity
As we work together to support and strengthen Wisconsin’s free, local and independent food banks and food pantries, the Hunger Relief Federation of Wisconsin will pave a path for a healthier, hunger-free Wisconsin.
Hunger Relief Federation